Fredericton: Quickie Party Checklist
(NC)—The thought of throwing a party in your own home, whether planned or impromptu, can be daunting—but it doesn't have to be. Here is a list of simple tips that will ensure you are always prepared so that you and your guests enjoy your time together.
- Keep a set of clean dishware or disposable plates and cocktail napkins on hand.
- Ensure the dishwasher is empty before the party begins.
- Turn the heat down so that your home doesn't get too hot.
- Place a scented candle in the bathrooms to create an inviting atmosphere.
- Make sure you're fully stocked with ice, and beverages are cooled.
Stock your pantry with easy-to-serve party snacks like olives, pickles, crackers, cheese and Tostitos salsa and tortilla chips.