Fredericton Businesses and Websites can Link to FoundLocally
Social Media are as important to us as they are to our website visitors.
We use our Social Media to connect with our visitors and provide links and information, that may or may not also be in our website, and to alert our "fans" to new, updated, or current information on our websites, and to share information and links on other websites of particular interest to a specific audience.
Join us on OUR Social Media
We use the following Social Media to connect with visitors:
- Facebook (for each FoundLocally city, our web marketing blog, TransCanadaHighway.com and MovingInCanada.com)
- Twitter (for each FoundLocally city, our web marketing blog, TransCanadaHighway.com and MovingInCanada.com)
- Google Plus (for FoundLocally.com, TransCanadaHighway.com and MovingInCanada.com)
- Pinterest (with photos for each FoundLocally city, our web marketing blog, TransCanadaHighway.com and MovingInCanada.com)
- LinkedIn (corporately)
- YouTube (corporately)
- Xing (corporately)
- Feedback form
- RSS Feeds for news of various types (FoundLocally: 6 for each city, TransCanadaHighway.com and MovingInCnada.com news for each site)
- Our Web marketing & SEO blog, with lots of good website design, usability, functionality and marketing tips
Share us on YOUR Social Media
We recognize that different audiences (young, old, male, female) congregate on many different Social Media places on the web, by website or by smartphone app. Some are geographically targetedů for different countries, languages, religions, cultural groups. There are over 400 different Social Media sites that we are aware of.
To allow you to share our site content, news, and photos, we link using the AddThis app/plug-in, which by default links to the obvious Social Media (see top list above), but to YOUR ACCOUNTS, not ours. By clicking on the "+" button, you get access to a much parger listing (the top 3 expanded to the top 10) and click again to get access to all 400 available.