Fredericton Swimming Pools
Here is all the information about swimming pools in and around Fredericton, which has four outdoor public swimming pools and a lake keep Frederictonians and visitors cool and refreshed on the warmest summer days. Admission free. The city's indoor pools (YM-YWCA, Sir Max Aitken Pool, the Fredericton Indoor Pool), and the beaches at Mactaquac Park and Killarney Lake have life guards on duty during hours of operation. Nominal admission fee. Call (506)460-2230.
- Henry Park Off MacLaren Avenue
- Marysville Pool Harrison Court
- Queen Square Church & Aberdeen Streets
- Royal Road Park, Royal Road & William Streets
- Fredericton Indoor Pool, 79 Carrington Lane (506)460-2273
- Fredericton YMCA, 28 Saunders St. (506)462-3000
- Sir Max Aitken Pool, UNB campus (506)453-4578
For little children to splash and learn to swim while Mom and Dad dangle their feet.
- Carmen Avenue, Barkers Point area
- Henry Park, off MacLaren Ave
- Island View Dr, Silverwood area
- Kent St. Park, off Sunset Drive
- Limerick Rd, Southwood Park area
- Queen Square Park, Church & Aberdeen Streets
- Marysville Wading Pool, Harrison Court
- Riverside Park, Union St
- Massey Street, Massey & Smythe Streets
- Royal Road Park, RoyalRd. & William St. Longwood Dr, Nashwaaksis area
- Piercy Crescent, off Lincoln Rd
- Wilmot Park, Woodstock Rd
- Woodbridge St, Skyline Acres
- Killarney Lake (Killarney Lake Road off St. Mary's St. )
The City of Fredericton Recreation Division offers supervised swimming at this city park during the summer months (506) 460-2273
- Mactaquac Provincial Park - Route 105. (506) 363-4747.
- Woolastook Park - Route 102. (506) 363-2959.