About Us: The York Sunbury Museum was founded in 1934 by the York Sunbury Historical Society. The Society was formed in 1932 and has members from all over North America. In 1969 the Museum found a home in the Officer's Quarters in downtown Fredericton.
The York Sunbury Museum is the home of the famous Coleman Frog. He is the 42lb wonder that lived in the Killarney Lake just north of Fredericton about 100 years ago.